Sonosite M-Turbo Ultrasound Machine
Sonosite M-turbo ultrasound machine was launched in 2007 and continues to be one of Sonosite’s most advanced, ultra-portable, hand-carried, multi-application ultrasound system. The M-Turbo increased power allows it to run multiple applications simultaneously all while being lighter than their other models.
Sonosite M-Turbo Features:
- 10.4″ LCD display
- Broadband, multifrequency imaging
- 2D / Tissue Harmonic Imaging / M-mode
- Color HD Technology
- Velocity Color Doppler / Color Power Doppler
- PW, PW Tissue Doppler and CW
Sonosite M-Turbo Image Processing:
- SonoADAPT™ Tissue Optimization-Automatically adjusts imaging parameters depending on exam type and patient size based on imaging depth thereby eliminating time-consuming and complicated clinician manipulation of multiple controls.
- SonoHD™ Imaging Technology- Reduces speckle noise and other image artifacts while preserving and sharpening tissue information and enhancing the aesthetic and clinical value of the image
- SonoMB MultiBeam Imaging- SonoMB technology was first introduced in April 2007 as a software upgrade for the MicroMaxx system. SonoMD technology has increased resolution of small structures and enhanced border delineation while maintaining temporal resolution.
- Dual imaging, Duplex imaging
- 2x pan/zoom capability, Dynamic range and gain
Sonosite M-Turbo Image Storage:
- 8GB internal Flash memory storage capability.
- Potential to store 64,000 images or 1,066 2-second clips.
- Clip Store capability via either number of heart cycles (using the ECG) or time base.
- Maximum storage in ECG beats mode is 10 heart cycles.
- Maximum storage in time base mode is 60 seconds.
- Cine review up to 255 frame-by-frame images
Sonosite M-Turbo Applications:
- Small Parts
Sonosite M-Turbo Transducers & Applications:
- L38x 10-5 MHz, 38-mm broadband linear array Applications: Small parts, breast, vascular, venous access, nerve, IMT, musculoskeletal, stent placement, superficial, ablation guidance
- HFL38x 13-6 MHz, 38-mm broadband linear array – Applications: Breast, small parts, nerve, vascular, venous access, IMT, musculoskeletal, ablation guidance
- L25x 13-6 MHz, 25-mm broadband linear array – Applications: Nerve, musculoskeletal, vascular, venous access, biopsy guidance, superficial
- C11x 8-5 MHz, 11-mm broadband curved array – Applications: Abdominal, nerve, neonatal, vascular
- C60x 5-2 MHz, 60-mm broadband curved array – Applications: Abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology, regional nerve block, procedure and biopsy guidance
- ICTx 8-5 MHz, 11-mm broadband curved array – Applications: Obstetrics, gynecology
Sonosite M-Turbo Physical Specifications:
- Height 3.1 in.
- Width 10.8 in.
- Depth 11.9 in.
- Weight 6.7 lbs.