GE Vivid i ultrasound machine is a highly-portable, lightweight cardiovascular ultrasound system. With many advanced features that exist on a console system the GE Vivid i is providing diagnostic results outside the echo lab. It features five levels of Coded Octave Harmonics for quality images from difficult-to-scan patients, phased-array transducer technology for 2-D, Color and Doppler imaging, and Tissue Doppler Imaging for real-time Doppler spectral information and tissue velocity measurements.
GE Vivid I Features:
- 512 Channel Imaging
- Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Anatomical M-Mode
- PW/CW Doppler
- Color Flow
- Power Doppler
- ECG Module
- Color M-Mode
- Auto Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- Auto CFM Optimization (ACO)
- Auto Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- ACE, TruAccess (raw data processing)
- MPEGvue, 40GB HD
- 15″ high resolution LCD monitor
GE Vivid I Applications:
- Emergency Medicine
GE Vivid I Options
- Color Printer
- B/W Printer
- S Video VCR
- DICOM Storage
- DICOM Worklist
- ECh Cable
GE Vivid I Dimensions:
- Height 2.5” x Width 14” x Depth 12”
- Weight 10 lb
Probes for the GE Vivid i
- P2D-RS (P2D) Doppler Transducer (2.0 MHz). A non-imaging pencil probe for obtaining CW Doppler data in cardiac echoradiography.
- 10S-RS Sector Array Transducer (4.4-11.5 MHz). 3S-RS Sector Array Transducer (1.5 – 3.6 MHz).
- 7S-RS Sector Array Transducer (3.3-8.0 MHz). For pediatric and adult cardiac applications.
- 8L-RS Linear Array Transducer (4-13.3 MHz). For peripheral vascular, small part, musculoskeletal, nerve block, and pediatric applictions.
- 8C-RS Curved Array Transducer (3.3-8.0 MHz). For neonatal, pediatric, and nerve block applications.
- 6T-RS Multiplane TEE Transducer (2.9-6.7 MHz).
- 6D-RS (P6D) Doppler Transducer (6.0 MHz). Serves as a non-imaging pencil probe for obtaining CW Doppler data in carotid, vascular and extremities applications.
- 4C-RS Curved Array Transducer (2 – 5 MHz).
- 3C-RS Curved Array Transducer (2.0 – 6.0 MHz).