Pain Management C arm Table | 8000HLTES
- Pain Management C arm Table with the highest standard weight capacity! 650 pounds!!
- C-arm Table with the longest & most comprehensive warranty! 50 month table warranty!
- Lowest minimum heights & largest height ranges c-arm tables available!
- Safest Pain Management C arm Tables! Eliminate step stools due to the 8000 c-arm table’s low height
- The most comfortable table for the physicians! Pain management physician groups with various height requirements will find that the 8000 C-arm table offers the best height range for their needs.
- Most comfortable c-arm table for the patient! The high density hospital pad and soft covering provide excellence comfort for the longer procedures. Along with the various table top airway options and positioning accessories you will not find a better pain management c-arm table
- Pain Management C arm Table with the Largest Metal Free Area!! 58″ Metal Free Area
- (4) Carbon Fiber Table tops shapes to choose from
- Safest C arm Table for your C-arm! Superior Low profile base with unencumbered C-arm access. C-Arm will not hit our low profile base!
- Upgrade it! any movement can be added onsite at a later date
Pain Management C-arm Table Included Accessories
- Largest real 360° metal-free imaging area
- Hand switch controls all table movements (most others don’t)
- Foot switch controls all table movements (most others don’t)
- Wireless remote controls all table movements (most others don’t)-optional
- 22” or 24” wide tabletops for smaller C-Arms or larger patients
- High Resolution™ carbon fiber top (makes a big difference in image quality)
- Cervical-shaped or square-nose top (with or without facial access cutout)
- Composite top option for a cost conscious solution
- Lightest and most compact design on the market
- Heavy duty motors will not bind or bounce or move slowly
- 4 locking non-marking casters
- 2” Premium table pad
- 2 patient safety straps
Pain Management C arm Table | 8000HLTES Movements
- Height: 27″-45″
- Lateral Tilt: 15 degrees
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0- 15 degrees
- Trendelenburg (head down): 0-25 degrees
- Extend-Retract : 16″ travel motorized
- Side-to-Side: 8″ each way